Sunday, March 23, 2008

It Once Was Lost, But Now It's Found

There is a great sense of satisfaction when you find something that has been pretty lost. Meaning - you have looked all over the dang house and even spent two days cleaning the playroom with out success, but there it is. Right in its spot. Sorry Amber. No keys or W-2 there.

This stinking camera was right where it was supposed to be. In the dirty diaper closet. No. There aren't dirty diapers in there, but there is diapers and the closet is dirty. It was even on the shelf it was supposed to be on. I think it's time to clean out the closet and call it the clean diaper closet for a day or two.

So here are some pictures for you...Caleb's birthday.....


Caleb's Cupcakes for school.

Waiting to enjoy the cupcake.


Nora joining in the party.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Hurrah! Congratulations on finding your camera!!! Do have any pictures of the transformer cake? That I have got to see! (Happy Late Birthday to Caleb btw. I can't believe he is five!!!)

Gracey said...

I want a picture of the closet.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you found your camera. When we miss something now, we still blame it on our kids, even tho none are living with us anymore.

Amber said...

I'm glad the camera is back. I love all the pics of your kids. Since the probability of me meeting them in person is slim, I need those pictures to watch them grow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
You quilt, right? I just got a sewing machine and signed up for a class at the library on quilting. They are teaching applique next week. Have you ever done that? What supplies do I need other than the material and the shapes they asked me to cut out? (They are not real detail oriented and tend to leave out important things like ALL supplies necessary!)
Thanks,
Amy Ray

Amy and Chaos said...

It depends on how you do it. Stitch Witchery, freezer paper, iron, scissors, seam ripper, thread, fabric, pattern for your appliqué...I haven't really done much with it, but what I did do was fun. Good luck and I hope it helps...