Saturday, February 9, 2008

More Hair Cuts

Well, today I did it. I cut Olivia's hair. Not just trimmed it. She didn't exactly sit still either. If toddler hair cutting were an Olympic sport, I would get the gold! The left picture was taken tonight, Feb. 9, 2008, and the one on the right was taken in July of 2006. There is a little bit of difference in them :) I will try to put the movie on too if I can, but I am falling asleep as I type, so I am not going to try too hard. I spent the afternoon at the DeVisser's, and although Dorothy only needed a couple of things at the store, I am just tired. Maybe it's the drive up and back. I am out of practice driving long distances.

Sean is working this weekend. Bathing five kids should also be an Olympic sport. While I was getting things ready and making kids clean up the bathroom, Nora was downstairs being busy herself. We had breakfast for dinner and I hadn't gotten the food put away. She poured syrup in the juice pitcher and all over Tori and her tray. I failed to get a picture of that. I was too mad to think about it. I hate sticky things. Tori had it all over her front, her arms and her hair. Let's just say that she was the first in the bath. Grrr, this is what happens when Daddy is gone...

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Livy's hair is darling! I would give you a gold medal for toddler hair cutting! Wish you lived close enough to cut my kids' hair...

Gracey said...

I like her with short hair. Very grown up, 4-year old looking.

Amy and Chaos said...

Thank you very much. It was tough, but when I look at her, it was worth it :)

Kirsten Danley said...

Great job on Livy's hair. She really does look older. They all look so cute!!

Unknown said...

Love the hair. And the shot in the video of Nora and Tori's faces right next to each other. They look so much alike.

Please please please post more videos it gives me the fix I need of you and the kids live.